In 1985 AIDS-Hilfe Nürnberg-Erlangen-Fürth e.V. was founded as a self-help organization by volunteers and people with HIV.
Our work focuses on:
- to support and assist people living with HIV and Aids
- prevention work especially for groups affected by HIV and
- therefore to offer counseling and testing possibilites on HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- to inform general population about HIV & STIs
- to improve socialpolitical environment
AIDS-Hilfe Nürnberg-Erlangen-Fürth e. V.
Phone 0911 2309035
Fax 0911 230903-45
|Mon||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Tue, Wed, Thu||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Fri||9:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Phone 0911 19411
Individual appointments are also possible outside of counselling hours.
|Mon||12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tue, Thu||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
|Mon||6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Wed||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
Phone 0180 3319411
(9 cents/minute from all German networks)
In addition to our local, free telephone counselling, there is also the nationwide telephone counselling service of the Deutsche Aidshilfe.
|Mon - Fri||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Sat, Sun||12:00 pm - 2:00 pm|